Signature in Emails using Personal Email Templates
Just like in Outlook users are interested in using Signature facility when creating the Emails in CRM. To get this we can make use of Personal Email templates available.
Personal Email templates will be available for all the users and the one which is created by one user can not be accessed by others unless it is marked for Organization level access.
Here is the way,
- Go to File–>Options–>Email Templates
- Select New
- Select Global as Template Type in the pop up
- Enter Title as <<User Name Signature>>
- Enter Subject, As this is a required field we need to give some value here. But When you use the template you can select Not to override the existing subject line
- Have your signature as part of Body
- Save and Close
Use Signature Email Tempalte
- Create an Email activity
- You can click on Insert template and select the template created above
- If you first enter the email details like Subject and Body, System will give a confirm box to replace the subject line with the templates subject. Here you can select Cancel to continue with the existing subject line
Hope this small tip helps somebody 🙂